|By Marketwired .||
|November 15, 2012 12:25 PM EST||
FREMONT, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/15/12 -- Hyve Solutions, a division of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), and SIOS Technology Corporation today announced the launch of a high performance Microsoft SQL Server cluster appliance powered by Fusion-io performance. The appliance is built by Hyve Solutions and is available on Hyve Solutions server platforms, as well as on Dell, HP and Supermicro server platforms. The appliance ships with Fusion-io high performance ioMemory products and SIOS Data Keeper Cluster Edition's high-speed replication solution already installed. This appliance provides customers a fully integrated high performance and highly available SQL Server environment.
"Hyve Solutions is excited to work with Fusion-io and SIOS to help customers meet or even exceed critical processing goals for their SQL Server database applications," said Steve Ichinaga, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Hyve Solutions. "Hyve Solutions is focused on delivering customized server and storage solutions that meet our customers' specific workload requirements."
This powerful new appliance is designed specifically for mission-critical SQL Server environments. Customers can easily and affordably deploy a high performance SQL Server environment with high availability.
"High performance and high availability for SQL Server does not have to be complicated or expensive anymore with SIOS, Fusion-io and Hyve Solutions," said Geoff Hiten, Architect and MVP -- SQL Server, Intellinet.
"Fusion-io is pleased to collaborate with innovative businesses like Hyve Solutions and SIOS to deliver customers turnkey SQL Server solutions that provide powerful database performance to power business success," said Tyler Smith, Vice President of Alliances, Fusion-io.
SIOS Technology Corp's DataKeeper Cluster Edition (DKCE) is a Microsoft Gold Certified solution. This joint solution from SIOS, Fusion-io and Hyve Solutions makes it easy for datacenter customers to enjoy the following benefits:
- High performance, highly available SQL Server clusters without a SAN
- Full support for SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012
- Cost savings -- support of clustering with SQL Server Standard Edition
- DKCE's real-time data replication tightly integrated with native Microsoft Failover clustering (WSFC / MSCS)
For more information on STC DataKeeper Cluster Edition bundled offerings, please visit http://us.sios.com/products/steeleye-datakeeper-windows/.
About SIOS Technology Corp
For more than a decade, SIOS solutions have been protecting thousands of mission-critical applications and countless volumes of data for customers of all sizes, across every industry, in all parts of the world.
SIOS's innovative high availability and data protection software solutions for Linux and Windows deliver superior RTO and RPO at a lower cost of ownership, whether they are deployed on physical machines or in virtualized or cloud environments.
SIOS products (SteelEye Protection Suites and SteelEye DataKeeper) are easy to implement, easy to use, and easy to manage -- eliminating the complexity and capital expenditures associated with traditional high availability and disaster recovery approaches.
About Hyve Solutions
Hyve Solutions, a division of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leader in providing customers with better, purpose-built datacenter servers and storage that are cost effective and built to be specific to actual workloads and datacenter environments. The Company offers highly energy-efficient solutions via its unique role in the Open Compute Project. For more information about Hyve Solutions,visit http://www.hyvesolutions.com, email [email protected] or call (855) 869-6873.
About SYNNEX Corporation
SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers in multiple regions around the world. The Company provides services in IT distribution, supply chain management, contract assembly and business process outsourcing. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX employs over 10,000 full-time and part-time associates worldwide. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as such as product capability and features, product compatibility and availability, pricing, cost savings, and the success of the collaboration, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2012 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, HYVE SOLUTIONS, and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, and HYVE SOLUTIONS Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Grabbing the Supply Chain Bull by the Horns
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Setting the Bar for Agile Architecture
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#