|By PR Newswire||
|November 15, 2012 07:30 AM EST||
CHICAGO, Nov. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance Creative Group, Inc., (http://www.AllianceCreativeGroup.com) (OTC: ACGX) is pleased to announce the results of Operations for the Three Months Ended September 30, 2012 compared to the Three Months Ended September 30, 2011.
Revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2012 ("Third Quarter 2012") were $2,728,327 compared with $2,193,593 for the three months ended September 30, 2011 ("Third Quarter 2011"). That is an increase of $534,734 or 24% for the quarter.
Gross Profits were $762,087 compared to $602,712. That is an increase of $159,375 or a 26%.increase. Net Incomes were $159,512 compared to $193,825 compared. That is a decrease of $37,313.
The total assets of the Alliance Creative Group as of 9/30/12 were 5,261,701 compared to 9/30/11 when they were $4,016,649. This is an increase of $1,245,052. The total outstanding shares as of November 13, 2012 are 12,349,477 with 12,207,502 of those shares in the float.
The full financial statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement, stockholder equity and information and disclosure statements are on the OTC Market Company website at www.OTCmarkets.com under the stock symbol ACGX under the section for filings.
CEO of the Alliance Creative Group, Steven St. Louis, said "This is our 12th consecutive quarter with over a million dollars in revenue and positive overall numbers and we've already started strong for Q4 2012. Our Net Income was down a little because we are investing in our future growth and had a few extra expenses this quarter related to our expanding business plans to continue adding quality people and resources in our new facility. We have been able to maintain a very strong foundation during these challenging economic years and believe we are positioned very well to acquire similar companies to utilize our shared resources to create a better result for everyone. We have added more details to our online disclosures to keep everyone informed about the changes and will continue to update the public as new information is available. Our overall goals continue to be increased revenues, profits, stock price, stock liquidity and increased shareholder value and we will continue to look for and evaluate the best ways to accomplish these goals."
About Alliance Creative Group, Inc.
ALLIANCE CREATIVE GROUP, Inc. (Stock Symbol: ACGX) is a printing, packaging and brand management marketing company. The Alliance Creative Group utilizes shared resources to create efficiencies between their projects and internal divisions to create quality results and long-term partnerships. The core business areas include creative and design services, printing and packaging, product fulfillment & logistics and strategic marketing. www.AllianceCreativeGroup.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements as defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performance, and underlying assumptions and other statements that are other than statements of historical facts. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks including, but not limited to, product and service demand and acceptance, changes in technology, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing, government regulation, and other risks described in statements filed from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All such forward-looking statements whether written or oral, and whether made by or on behalf of the Company, are expressly qualified by the cautionary statements that may accompany the forward-looking statements. In addition, the Company disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof.
Investor Relations and Media Contact
1-847-885-1800 ext 6
SOURCE Alliance Creative Group, Inc.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- One Horizon Group Announces First Quarter 2014 Results
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#