|By Business Wire||
|November 13, 2012 02:01 AM EST||
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has been positioned in the “Leaders” quadrant in Gartner Inc.’s recently published “Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Management Service Providers, Worldwide.”1
Gartner assessed 15 of the leading service providers for the Magic Quadrant, which focused on companies providing application management services for SAP® solutions as part of multiyear-based agreements.
“For us, Accenture’s positioning in this new Magic Quadrant reinforces our reputation as a worldwide services provider with a proven track record of successful implementations of SAP solutions, strong vertical industry knowledge and global scale and capabilities,” said Christophe Mouille, global managing director of SAP business for Accenture. “Our long-standing relationship with SAP and ongoing collaboration in areas such as the SAP HANA® platform, and cloud and mobility solutions reflect our commitment to help clients maximize their investments in SAP solutions and drive measurable business value.”
As part of its partnership with SAP, Accenture has developed a complete set of delivery methods to increase predictability and to secure ongoing quality-driven service. Accenture has also created proprietary tools such as Accenture Enterprise Insight in support of SAP solutions, which provides an ‘X-ray’ of the inner workings of the client’s system to facilitate faster knowledge transfer and optimize the application environment over the long term.
Gartner evaluates service providers on their ability to execute and their completeness of vision in regard to worldwide SAP application management services. This includes all ongoing SAP application services provided as part of a multiyear-based agreement and ongoing activities related to application development, implementation, integration, testing, maintenance and support, and help desk services delivered within the scope of a multiyear application services agreement.
1 Gartner, Inc. “Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Management Service Providers, Worldwide,” by Gilbert van der Heiden, Christopher Ambrose, Helen Huntley, October 23, 2012. Click here to access the full report.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings.Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
SAP, SAP HANA and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries.
All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#