|By PR Newswire||
|November 13, 2012 12:40 AM EST||
RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
3Q12 Highlights and Subsequent Events:
- In the third quarter of 2012, net revenue reached R$278.4 million, increasing 26.9%, while net revenue in the first nine months of the year grew by 31.8% to R$787.8 million.
- Net operating income (NOI) was R$257.1 million in 3Q12, increasing 30.9% from 3Q11, with NOI margin of 91.3% in the period. In 9M12, NOI was R$719.9 million, or 35.6% higher than in the year-ago period. Same mall NOI grew 16.4% compared to 3Q11.
- Adjusted EBITDA was R$223.1 million in 3Q12, increasing 27.1% on the year-ago period. In 9M12, adjusted EBITDA amounted to R$643.2 million, increasing 35.0% on the same nine-month period of 2011.
- Net income reached R$100.7 million on 3Q12, growing 979.5% compared to 3Q11. In the 9M12 net income reached R$675.9 million, up 271.5%.
- FFO in the quarter was R$98.8 million, increasing 817.8% from 3Q11. Adjusted FFO was R$95.3 million, growing 1.9% from R$93.5 million in 3Q11.
- Same-store rent increased 9.0% in 3Q12, while same-store sales grew 6.2%. Total sales in the quarter reached R$4.7 billion.
- In 3Q12, the renewal leasing spread increased 27.0%, while the new contract leasing spread rose 19.9%.
- Occupancy reached 97.9%, the best rate in the last 6 quarters. Late payments was 3.7%, representing a downfall for the third consecutive quarter.
- During the quarter, we announced the acquisition of a 45.0% interest in Shopping Plaza Macae, which added 10.2 thousand m² of owned GLA and will generate a stabilized NOI of R$4.8 million.
- After 3Q12 we announced the acquisition of 100% of Shopping Capim Dourado. With this acquisition we expect to increase our NOI (including service revenue) over the next 12 months by R$15.9 million and expand our owned GLA by 29.1 thousand m².
- On November 1st, we opened the Londrina Norte Shopping, which increased our owned GLA by 23.1 thousand m². We expect the shopping mall to generate R$16.3 million in stabilized NOI for the Company. In addition to Londrina Norte Shopping, in 4Q12, we will also open Shopping Sao Bernardo, which will add another 25.7 thousand m² in owned GLA to the portfolio.
- Subsequent to 3Q12, we opened the expansion at Center Shopping Uberlandia, which added 2.0 thousand m² in total GLA to the mall and is expected to generate R$2.0 million in stabilized NOI for the Company. We also announced the expansion of Shopping Piracicaba, which will add 16.2 thousand m² to the mall, in which we hold an interest of 36.9%. This expansion should generate R$7.0 million in stabilized NOI for the Company.
- We concluded the sale of our 40.0% interest in Shopping Jardim Sul to the Shopping Jardim Sul Real Estate Fund (JRDM11B).
- After 3Q12, we issued the retap of our second perpetual bond, raising an additional US$175 million above par priced at 108.5, which represents a yield to maturity of 7.834%. We also issued a CRI CVM 400 raising R$500 million, issued in two series, a 12 year tranche at IPCA + 3.96% and a 15 year at IPCA + 4.27%. Both offerings are part of the company's liability management strategy, reducing our average cost of debt.
November 13th , 2012
9:00 a.m. US ET (12h00 Brazil)
Dial-In: +55 11 3301-3000
Replay: +55 11 3127-4999
November 13th, 2012
8:00 a.m. US ET (11h00 Brazil)
Dial-In: +55 11 3301-3000
Replay: +55 11 3127-4999
BRMALLS is the largest integrated mall company in Brazil, with a portfolio of 50 malls, comprising 1,577.7 thousand m² of GLA and 896.7 thousand m² of owned GLA. BRMALLS is the only shopping mall company in Brazil with nationwide presence and targeting all income segments.
The Internet of Things is clearly many things: data collection and analytics, wearables, Smart Grids and Smart Cities, the Industrial Internet, and more. Cool platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Intel's Galileo and Edison, and a diverse world of sensors are making the IoT a great toy box for developers in all these areas. In this Power Panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists discussed what things are the most important, which will have the most profound e...
Mar. 29, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 15,063
Keeping pace with advancements in software delivery processes and tooling is taxing even for the most proficient organizations. Point tools, platforms, open source and the increasing adoption of private and public cloud services requires strong engineering rigor - all in the face of developer demands to use the tools of choice. As Agile has settled in as a mainstream practice, now DevOps has emerged as the next wave to improve software delivery speed and output. To make DevOps work, organization...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,118
My team embarked on building a data lake for our sales and marketing data to better understand customer journeys. This required building a hybrid data pipeline to connect our cloud CRM with the new Hadoop Data Lake. One challenge is that IT was not in a position to provide support until we proved value and marketing did not have the experience, so we embarked on the journey ourselves within the product marketing team for our line of business within Progress. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Sum...
Mar. 29, 2017 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,200
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Mar. 29, 2017 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 6,052
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Mar. 29, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,473
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 29, 2017 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,091
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Mar. 28, 2017 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,462
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 28, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,845
With the introduction of IoT and Smart Living in every aspect of our lives, one question has become relevant: What are the security implications? To answer this, first we have to look and explore the security models of the technologies that IoT is founded upon. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nevi Kaja, a Research Engineer at Ford Motor Company, will discuss some of the security challenges of the IoT infrastructure and relate how these aspects impact Smart Living. The material will be delivered i...
Mar. 28, 2017 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,227
SYS-CON Events announced today that Ocean9will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Ocean9 provides cloud services for Backup, Disaster Recovery (DRaaS) and instant Innovation, and redefines enterprise infrastructure with its cloud native subscription offerings for mission critical SAP workloads.
Mar. 28, 2017 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,344
Your homes and cars can be automated and self-serviced. Why can't your storage? From simply asking questions to analyze and troubleshoot your infrastructure, to provisioning storage with snapshots, recovery and replication, your wildest sci-fi dream has come true. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Dan Florea, Director of Product Management at Tintri, will provide a ChatOps demo where you can talk to your storage and manage it from anywhere, through Slack and similar services ...
Mar. 28, 2017 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,507
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Lachapelle, CEO of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), will provide an overview of various initiatives to certifiy the security of connected devices and future trends in ensuring public trust of IoT. Eric Lachapelle is the Chief Executive Officer of the Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), an international certification body. His role is to help companies and individuals to achieve professional, accredited and worldw...
Mar. 28, 2017 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 861
SYS-CON Events announced today that Linux Academy, the foremost online Linux and cloud training platform and community, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Linux Academy was founded on the belief that providing high-quality, in-depth training should be available at an affordable price. Industry leaders in quality training, provided services, and student certification passes, its goal is to c...
Mar. 28, 2017 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,178
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Mar. 28, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,140
"delaPlex is a software development company. We do team-based outsourcing development," explained Mark Rivers, COO and Co-founder of delaPlex Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 28, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 9,679
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,221
SYS-CON Events announced today that Technologic Systems Inc., an embedded systems solutions company, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @ThingsExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Technologic Systems is an embedded systems company with headquarters in Fountain Hills, Arizona. They have been in business for 32 years, helping more than 8,000 OEM customers and building over a hundred COTS products that have never been discontinued. Technologic Systems’ pr...
Mar. 28, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,720
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Mar. 28, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 14,288
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 28, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,670
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 28, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,187