|By PR Newswire||
|November 7, 2012 02:58 PM EST||
AGOURA HILLS, Calif., Nov. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tipalti, the online automated global mass payment platform that makes it fast, easy and inexpensive to send payments to any vendor in 190+ countries, will make its official debut at ad:tech NY, the premiere networking and educational event for the digital marketing industry set for Nov. 7-8 at the Javits Center in New York City.
During the event, Tipalti will showcase its exclusive Software-as-a-Service platform that makes it simple for ad and affiliate, app monetization, crowdsourcing and crowd-funding networks, as well as online and social marketplaces, to send payments in local currency, in each vendor's preferred payment method, to payees around the world. Tipalti streamlines the payment process and dramatically reduces the time, effort and cost to pay vendors—both individuals and businesses—with an automated system that processes payments in a matter of minutes using a single, simple file upload via a web dashboard or API.
"Using Tipalti has saved us a tremendous amount of time and money by streamlining a vital piece of our operations," said Rob Lenderman, co-founder of BoostCTR, a search engine marketing and optimization firm. "Our writers love it because they get paid faster, in their preferred method and currency, and receive a higher net rate thanks to Tipalti's lower fees that eat less into their wages."
With Tipalti's built-in, automated protocols for Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) regulations and IRS 1099 tax form generation, managing payment, tax and compliance issues is simple and takes just minutes to complete, saving valuable time and money, while improving vendor satisfaction.
"Thanks to Tipalti's mass-payment solution, our publisher satisfaction has significantly increased and our publisher retention rate has grown, while our workload and cost of payment have dramatically decreased," said Yariv Davidovich, president of ad network Infolinks. "By implementing Tipalti's solution, we were able to completely automate the collection of W-8/W-9 forms from 100 percent of our publishers, with no time invested by us. We also achieved complete compliance with OFAC regulations, again without having to invest any of our time or resources."
Tipalti's service can be free to use for payers, with transaction fees picked up by the funds recipient. The platform is fast and easy to implement, typically taking less than a day to setup. To get started, payers integrate a single line of code into their payee registration workflow using a white-labeled iframe. Payees enter their preferred currency and payment method; Tipalti handles ACH/direct deposit, global-ACH/international local bank transfer, paper check, wire transfer, PayPal, prepaid debit card or cash via Western Union. The system incorporates local regulatory information to ensure payments are received by each vendor quickly and at the minimum cost.
When it's time to disburse payments, the payer uploads a single payment file to Tipalti, which automatically reconciles payees and payment methods, screens payees against OFAC blacklists and disburses funds through the payer's bank account. Processing payments takes mere minutes, and there's no limit on how much or how little money can be sent.
To learn more about Tipalti's highly efficient payment processing platform, stop by Booth #2127 during ad:tech NY Nov. 7-8, or visit http://na.ad-tech.com/ny/exhibitors/tipalti/ to request an appointment to speak with a Tipalti representative during the event.
Tipalti's Software as a Service (SaaS) allows crowdsourcing, crowd-funding and advertising networks to streamline payments to developers, contributors, publishers and affiliates. Tipalti supports a large number of payment methods per country, disburses payments in local currencies, handles tax-reporting requirements and fulfills the required screening of payees. For more information, visit www.tipalti.com.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#