|By RealWire News Distribution||
|November 7, 2012 01:06 AM EST||
Dialogue making it easy for web apps to integrate with SMS through Zapier
Dialogue Communications, a leading specialist in global mobile messaging solutions, today announces the launch of its SMS application on the Zapier platform. The Dialogue SMS 'Zap' was developed using Dialogue's SMS Toolkit to allow Zapier users to easily plug their web applications with Dialogue's. Zapier is a platform that enables web applications to talk to one another by allowing users to drag and drop applications on a simple dashboard interface.
The Dialogue SMS 'Zap' has been developed as a simple, yet powerful self-service component that lets business users easily receive SMS alerts whenever there are business activities that they want to be notified of. SMS can be received anytime, anywhere and through the Dialogue SMS 'Zap' only the most relevant information will be sent to the recipient without them having to check manually. This means that information about their business is always available and keeps them updated about events as and when they happen in real-time. Furthermore, over 90 per cent of text messages are read within the first three minutes, so if something time-sensitive is happening in the business, the news is communicated instantly.
The service enables users of over 100 online SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) applications to receive instant SMS alerts whenever something happens in their business. Users can drag and drop the application that they want to perform as a trigger in the Zapier dashboard, they can then choose the second application as the action they want to complete. Filters can be created and personalised so that only the most important notifications are sent to their mobile phone. For example a customer may choose to be notified of a new business lead or opportunity in Salesforce, an outstanding invoice in Freshbooks, or an updated schedule in FindMyShift.
Wade Foster, Co-Founder and CEO said: "We're pleased to add Dialogue SMS to our 'connect up business applications' and we have already seen an excellent response to the app. Our customers can use the Dialogue SMS 'Zap' to receive SMS alerts from their favourite apps which is unique to our service."
The SMS for Zapier application is easy to set up and integrates into existing software, and with 64 per cent of mobile phone time being spent on apps there is indication for huge growth in the market.
Hugh Spear, CEO at Dialogue Communications, added: "By integrating with Zapier we are helping businesses keep their finger on the pulse. With Zapier including the 'Dialogue SMS' Zap into their library we can now connect business applications with our SMS app easily. Not only do text messages have a 98 per cent open rate compared to email at 23.3 per cent, but everyone now takes their mobile phone out wherever they go, so if something happens in the business, it will be known by the user in seconds."
With over 17 years of industry knowledge and experience, Dialogue has offices in Australia, UK, South Africa, Singapore and USA and delivers tens of millions of messages successfully for thousands of companies on a monthly basis across the globe. It uses a range of SMS APIs to enable developers to build in their own SMS integrations as well as offering its own specialised technology to help customers benefit from using SMS messaging. Dialogue works with market leaders across the world to integrate effective two-way SMS services with other software applications.
To see which applications Dialogue's SMS solution works with please visit https://zapier.com/zapbook/dialoguenet-sms/.
For more information please visit http://www.dialogue.net/. Alternatively you can keep up with industry updates by following @dialogue_tweets on Twitter.
Source: Nielson 2012 http://na.ad-tech.com/sf/wp-content/uploads/DigitalConsumer.pdf
Source: Frost & Sullivan, 2010
Epsilon Q1 2011 Email Trends and Benchmark
About Dialogue Communications
Dialogue Communications was established in the UK in 1994 with a mission to bring the best mobile messaging solutions to businesses globally. Dialogue uses its own technology to help customers to benefit from using SMS and works with market leaders to integrate effective two-way SMS with SaaS applications. With ISO 9001 certification since 2000, Dialogue is proud of the comprehensive quality of service it provides, including software usability, message gateway performance and customer care. The company has also recently been awarded the ISO 27001 standard for its information management systems. With offices around the world, Dialogue now delivers tens of millions of messages for thousands of companies on a monthly basis.
For media enquires please contact:
Account Manager, Proactive PR
+44 1636 812152
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#