|By PR Newswire||
|November 5, 2012 08:31 AM EST||
DALLAS, Pa., Nov. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Digital Net Agency, Inc. (DNA), a leading performance-based digital agency, today announces its acquisition of Plaid Skirt Marketing, a comprehensive digital marketing agency specializing in branding and social media. The acquisition will elevate the social media capabilities of DNA, which are increasingly critical to SEO, and provide current and future clients with a one-stop digital marketing solution. As part of the acquisition, Plaid Skirt Marketing's president Skip Graham, widely recognized as a pioneer of digital branding and social media marketing, will join the company as Chief Strategy Officer.
Launched earlier this year with a mission to upend traditional agency models, the rapidly growing DNA focuses on maximizing agency accountability and minimizing client risk, all while fueling massive client growth. DNA is staffed by a team of veterans from Top 10 Search agencies, who have helped hundreds of advertisers – from start-ups to Fortune 500 brands – manage the most complex search programs in the world, while propelling them to the top of the search engines. Dedicated to putting talent, research, technology, and proven strategies at the forefront of its business, DNA offers unique revenue and equity-based models to its clients.
"We are incredibly pleased with the acquisition of Plaid Skirt Marketing. Search is in our 'DNA,' Social and Branding is in Plaid Skirt Marketing's 'DNA' – and the match is perfect," said Digital Net Agency CEO Aaron Baker. "This is a business move that just makes sense; advertisers are increasingly looking for full-service, digital marketing solutions, and innovative ways to engage social media outlets and, with this acquisition, DNA completes the digital marketing equation for current and future clients."
Plaid Skirt Marketing provides clients with an innovative approach that emphasizes both creativity and performance. With a portfolio that includes award-winning, international marketing campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, as well as start-ups, Plaid Skirt specializes in branding and social media, as well as mobile marketing, email marketing, viral marketing, and eCRM development. The company also provides website design, online branding and campaign development, landing pages, and banner ads.
The acquisition will shift DNA from a formerly search-centric firm, to a robust search and digital marketing agency. DNA will gain Plaid Skirt Marketing's digital marketing expertise, particularly in product branding and social media, while expanding Plaid Skirt Marketing's digital platform.
A key element in the acquisition is the appointment of Plaid Skirt Marketing's president Skip Graham as DNA's chief strategy officer. A 20-year marketing veteran and innovator, Graham has helped launch Internet marketing efforts for national brands such as Bali, GlaxoSmithKline, Hanes, Champion, and many others. Graham was a founding partner in one of the world's first digital agencies, now part of Mediaplex, and led program and product development on the industry's first 3rd-party ad serving technology for agencies. Graham currently serves as the Executive Director for the Internet Oldtimers Foundation, whose 500+ members include many of the industry's most senior influencers and decision makers.
"DNA was the perfect fit for us. Their commitment to digital market innovation is matched only by their commitment to their clients," stated Skip Graham, president of Plaid Skirt Marketing. "We look forward to joining DNA and providing the most robust search, social, affiliate, and digital brand solutions to current and future clients."
The acquisition was finalized on November 1st, 2012. The integrated company will operate as a whole under the name Digital Net Agency, Inc. (DNA).
Digital Net Agency, Inc. (DNA) is a leading performance-based digital agency with a concentration on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM). DNA also offers social media and affiliate marketing to their clients with the same innovative approach and expertise. Founded by a team of veteran search experts and technologists from Top 10 agencies, DNA is dedicated to partnering with clients to fuel growth while delivering maximum accountability through its performance-based models. DNA is based in Dallas, PA, with offices in New York City.
About Plaid Skirt Marketing
Plaid Skirt Marketing is one of the Southeast's leading new media research, planning and placement agencies. Plaid Skirt's approach to interactive and social media marketing marries old school marketing principles and new forms of applied data to inspire new media strategies with superior results. Plaid Skirt's specialties include: Brand Building and Awareness, Social Media, Social CRM for Business, Mobile Marketing, Email Marketing, Viral Marketing, eCRM development, Lead Generation and Co-registration.
Angela Jacobson, mWEBB Communications, Inc., 714-454-8776, [email protected]
SOURCE Digital Net Agency, Inc.
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- Findly Enhances Recruiting Efficiency With New Single Sign-on Portal
- Ukraine Has Potential in Midst of Chaos
- “Entisys 02” Finishes in Top 20 at the 2014 NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Race at the Sonoma Raceway
- Complete Surface Pro 3 Review - 3 days later
- Flexera Software Increases Commitment to Europe with Germany-based Datacenter to Host FlexNet Manager Suite Cloud for European Customers
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Android and the Open Automotive Alliance Shift into the Next Gear
- June 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- Research and Markets: Global Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security Market 2014-2018 with Cisco, Fortinet, General Dynamics, Juniper Networks, McAfee, Raytheon & Symantec Dominating
- MongoDB World in NY City this week
- Is Business Transformation a Dirty Word(s)?
- Book Review: Learning Mobile App Development
- Mainstream Business Applications and In-Memory Databases
- The Odd Couple: Marrying Agile and Waterfall
- FlexNet Manager Suite Wins CODiE Award for Best Asset Management Solution - 4th CODiE Award for Flexera Software
- Fanning the Flames of Agile
- Big Data, Cloud and Mobile - Converging Technology Trends
- April and May 2014 Server and StorageIO Update newsletter
- WSO2 Introduces Industry’s First Enterprise Identity Bus With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 5.0
- Big Data Expo 2014 Silicon Valley Call for Papers Now Open
- Jim Miller at ImageWare Systems, George Romas at HP, Jody Ross at AMAG, + March Networks and StrikeForce Featured in SecuritySolutionsWatch.com Interviews
- The Butterfly Effect Within IT
- Microsoft SharePoint at a Crossroads – Opportunities & Challenges Abound
- The Linux Foundation's Core Infrastructure Initiative Announces New Backers, First Projects to Receive Support and Advisory Board Members
- Google Maps and ASP.NET
- Converting VB6 to VB.NET, Part I
- How to Write High-Performance C# Code
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Crystal Reports XI & How It Has Changed
- Creating Controls for.NET Compact Framework in Visual Studio 2005
- Programmatically Posting Data to ASP .NET Web Applications
- Implementing Tab Navigation with ASP.NET 2.0
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- The Top 250 Players in the Cloud Computing Ecosystem
- i-Technology Viewpoint: "SOA Sucks"
- .NET Archives: Getting Reacquainted with the Father of C#